Title: Data Analytics Architect
Department: Product Development & Infrastructure
Reports To: VP Product Development & Infrastructure
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
Our business is to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We connect the world’s givers of time, money and products to those who can benefit from them most. Together we can make incredible things happen.
Our vision is to create an ever-expanding network where all of us are inspired to make a genuine impact.
Our Core Values
At CyberGrants, adoption of our core values forms the basis of our strategic development and operating philosophy.
- OUR CLIENTS: Always putting them first and caring deeply about their success
- RESULTS: Getting the job done, with genuine impact
- PRECISION: Sweating every detail as master craftsmen of products and services
- HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY: Speaking and demanding the unvarnished truth, and addressing challenges head on
- TEAMWORK: Enjoying each other’s company and wearing the same uniform both at work and on the volleyball court
- INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY: Wanting to go one step further, one layer deeper to get all the answers.
- INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing, every time
The Data Analytics Architect is responsible for defining and managing the reporting and analytics offerings at CyberGrants. The analytics architect meets with clients to help refine business use cases, recommends changes or additions to our existing data model, evaluates third party tools, and configures and designs views.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners when defining technical solutions
- Respond in a timely manner to issues arising from internal business partners and clients
- Recommend products or services to better meet customer's needs
- Provide input into establishing priorities for reporting and analytics offerings
- Perform comprehensive product evaluations for potential technologies that could be used to enhance the CG software offering
- Document business and technical requirements for customer views
- Test and validate data to ensure accuracy
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Ability to play a lead role/manage projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and develop requirements
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in data modeling and database design, both relational and data warehousing
- Experience with BI tools
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and design data visualizations
- Proven technical, design, and systems analysis skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to analyze and develop database structures
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team
- Strong written/verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.